Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bigz Die Flower Making Video - by Cindee Wilkinson


Monday, April 6, 2015

Bouquet Bigz Die Flowers Video!


As promised here is my video for the Bouquet Bigz Die Flowers. These flowers are the perfect accessory for your Berry Baskets.



 These are a few of the baskets I've made with these beautiful flowers.



Here are the Petal, leaves and center of the flower measurements:


-->
Petals: Rose Red Cardstock
1 ½” x 1 ¾”
1 ¾” x 2 ¼”
2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
Center of flower: Daffodil Delight Cardstock
1 ¾” x 1 ¾”
Leaves: Wild Wasabi Cardstock
1 ¾” x 3 ¼”

Below is a list of items I used to make the Bouquet Bigz Flowers. You can click on any of the items and it will take you to my online store. One additional item I used was a hot glue gun to put the flowers together.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bouquet Bigz Die Flowers Video!

FREE Shipping starts today! Don't miss out! Place an online order from me using the Hostess Code VH2QA4NR and get a FREE gift from me!



As promised here is my video for the Bouquet Bigz Die Flowers. These flowers are the perfect accessory for your Berry Baskets.







 These are a few of the baskets I've made with these beautiful flowers.





Here are the Petal, leaves and center of the flower measurements:


-->
Petals: Rose Red Cardstock
1 ½” x 1 ¾”
1 ¾” x 2 ¼”
2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
Center of flower: Daffodil Delight Cardstock
1 ¾” x 1 ¾”
Leaves: Wild Wasabi Cardstock
1 ¾” x 3 ¼”

Below is a list of items I used to make the Bouquet Bigz Flowers. You can click on any of the items and it will take you to my online store. One additional item I used was a hot glue gun to put the flowers together.




 Please visit Cindee's BLOG HERE


No comments: