Wednesday, July 29, 2015

White Christmazs Stand-Up Card by Karen Squires



White Christmas Stand Up Card

Card Closed

Well I tried to stay away from the White Christmas Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog.  I was not sure if I like it but after seeing so many great cards, well you know the rest.  I sat down to play with this set today and it was so much fun.

I came across a card on Pinterest that had this type of fold and I thought this fold would really showcase this stamp set.   I was not sure on the measurements but after a couple searches, I found directions on a Stand-Up Card and used these directions to cutout the card. I added the flap to the center so the card could stand up and showcase the stamp set and give me a place for a message.  The snowflakes and the snow on the trees were made using the White Gel Pen.  The snow on the bottom of the card was made using the White Craft Ink Pad.

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.
Karen  





http://stampinbythebay.blogspot.com/2014/11/white-christmas-stand-up-card.html






Stand Up Card photo StandUpCardtemplate.jpg
Karen's Blog

Template

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 4 inch cards page 1 photo 4inchcardspage1.jpg


 4 inch cards page 2 photo 4inchcardspage2.jpg


 4 inch cards page 3 photo 4inchcardspage3.jpg


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~   Accordion Card template photo AccordionCardtemplate.jpg











No comments: