Harvest Moon
Hello!
The days are getting shorter, the mornings are cooler (boo to scraping
my windshield!), and the trees are once again putting their colors on
display. Fall is definitely here and just like that the landscape of my
craft room changes as well. The flower image stamps get pushed to the
back of the shelf for images of leaves, trees, and acorns to be closer
at hand, as do all my rich autumn colored ink pads. It is without doubt
the prettiest time of the year in my books and provides such
inspiration I can't decide what to work on first!
I was in the mood for a good ole 'burning up the sky' sunset when I made
this card. It's been awhile since I created a landscape scene; and
this one couldn't have been more simple to create! A little masking and
embossing, only 4 colors of ink, and one main image stamp. I hope you
like it!
Supplies:
Supplies:
-
Wonderland Clear-Mount Stamp Set - 140365
Price: $21.00
-
Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set - 137163
Price: $31.00
-
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 100730
Price: $10.50
-
Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 119685
Price: $8.75
-
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 121045
Price: $8.75
-
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708
Price: $7.50
-
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad - 131173
Price: $8.00
-
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad - 126945
Price: $8.00
-
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad - 133642
Price: $8.00
-
Versamark Pad - 102283
Price: $9.25
-
Stamping Sponges - 101610
Price: $4.50
-
1-1/4" Circle Punch - 119861
Price: $20.00
-
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder - 109129
Price: $6.25
-
Heat Tool (Us & Can) - 129053
Price: $37.00
-
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig - 101049
Price: $15.00
-
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - 110755
Price: $5.00


No comments:
Post a Comment