Puffy Pillows
While I normally think of fluffy as a characteristic of a mammal, I knew exactly what I wanted to do ever since Glenda Travelstead's HILARIOUS presentation at OnStage where she did a modified paper tole with balloons.
I love paper tole and I think +Lisa Lara is a master of it. But I don't normally have the patience for the layers. So I blended Glenda and Lisa today and made some easy puffy pillows for Jeanne's challenge.
**Edited to add - after I did the video and the blog post and went to go pin my card, I saw that my beloved +Francine Vuillème actually made a very similar card to this - so this idea must be floating around the universe. I love her and hope you will check out her gallery on Splitcoast after peeking at my accidental CASE of her beautiful card! Great minds think alike, my friend!
Anyway - I really had fun making these pillows fluffy - this was a super quick and easy card. I used the Sitting Here set and Layering Love, both of which are new catalog sneak peeks.
Even though it's easy, I thought a visual might help, so I made a quick video of the process.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5br4NZSQ-6I
http://understandblue.blogspot.com/2016/05/puffy-pillows.html


No comments:
Post a Comment