Friday, December 11, 2015

Peaceful Pines Christmas Card Team Swap Video. by Dawn Griffi



Peaceful Pines Christmas Card Team Swap Video.

Peaceful Pines  swap card GQ Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!Hi Stampers,
Today  we will be making my swap I did for  my team  organized swap .
I used Mossy Meadow  card stock #133676
  •  cut at 4 1/4" x 11" / scored at 5 1/2" 
Crumb Cake card stock#1210953
  • cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
 Corrugated paper #138317
Very Vanilla card stock # 101650
We will also be using the
Peaceful Pines stamp set #139728
Perfect Pines Framelits # 139665
  • Bundle and save 15% 140850
Christmas Greetings Thinlits # 139659
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/12/peaceful-pines-christmas-card-team-swap-video.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FcauJ+%28Dawns+Stamping+Thoughts%29#sthash.k4iVqaO1.dpuf
.Peaceful Pines swap card Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!
Today  we will be making my swap I did for  my team  organized swap .





Peaceful Pines  swap card GQ Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!


I used Mossy Meadow  card stock #133676  cut at 4 1/4" x 11" / scored at 5 1/2"

Crumb Cake card stock#1210953   cut at 4" x 5 1/4"

 Corrugated paper #138317

Very Vanilla card stock # 101650

We will also be using the

Peaceful Pines stamp set #139728

Perfect Pines Framelits # 139665
    (Bundle and save 15% 140850)

Christmas Greetings Thinlits # 139659

 


- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/12/peaceful-pines-christmas-card-team-swap-video.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FcauJ+%28Dawns+Stamping+Thoughts%29#sthash.k4iVqaO1.dpuf




















No comments: