Saturday, December 26, 2015

Snowman Curvy Keepsake Box, by Dawn Griffith








Curvy Keepsake Snowman Box video
Curvy Snowman Box Stampin'Up! Dawn Griffith

I'm so excited to  have you join me today  and make this adorable snowman box .

The snowman idea came from  Linda Nicholls  from the UK

Linda  sent me an email with her version of  the snowman she made and I fell in love with hers. I made my version right away. I of course asked her if she minded if I made a video on this adorable Curvy Keepsake Snowman box and she  said yes  but I think she was a little shocked I asked her if I could  do a video on it . Thank you Linda .

In today's video I  show the past  Pumpkin  & Scarecrow curvy keepsake boxes we have made  and I mentioned I would post those video links in case you missed those .



 
Curvy Keepsake box collage Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!

Curvy Keepsake box collage Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!

    Scarecrow click HERE
    Pumpkin with witches & Santa's  hat  click HERE
    How to put the curvy keepsake box together & Bow Builder punch click HERE

You will need the Curvy Keepsake Thinlits # 135853 ~ I used Whisper White card stock # 100730

Here are all the punches you will need to make the snowman face and buttons. All products used are listed below for click reference.

    2" Circle punch # 133782
    Tree Builder Punch # 138295
    Owl Builder punch # 118074
    Word Window punch # 119857
    Project Life corner punch # 135346



Dawn's Blog






No comments: