Monday, January 11, 2016

Grateful Bunch Card


Grateful Bunch Card

gratefulbunchcardb

My card today is one I made for a Occasions Catalog swap and I gave you a sneak peek of it during my live stream last week.
I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set with the Blossom Bunch Punch and the colors I used on the first card is Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral.  

gratefulbunchcardc

The Designer Series Paper is Birthday Bouquet  and I love the colors ... so much so that I decided to make this card with Mossy Meadow instead of Lost Lagoon.  I had a hard time choosing which is my favorite! 

gratefulbunchcardd

 Measurements
Whisper White: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 3-1/4 x 4-1/4, 3 x 4-1/4 (for stamping), Lost Lagoon: 3-1/2 x 4-1/2,
DSP: 3 x 2-3/4
 
1.Score Whisper White card stock at 4-1/4 and fold to form card base.
 2.Stamp images with Lost Lagoon ink, clean image and stamp with Calypso Coral ink.
  3.Cut out flowers using the Blossom Bunch Punch.
 4.Add small flower to larger flower with a Glue Dot, Add a Dimensional on the back of the Lost Lagoon flower and then add a Pearl in the middle.
 5. Stamp greeting with Lost Lagoon ink and add Designer Series Paper.
  6. Add Ribbon to the front of this layer and then add it to the Lost Lagoon layer with Snail Adhesive.
 7. Place Dimensionals on the back and add to card front and add Flowers.

http://mychicnscratch.com/


No comments: