Stampin’ Up! Scallop Tag Topper Punch Card Closure
I am so
excited to share this super super super fun card that is extra-specially
easy to make with the new Tag Topper Punches available now from
Stampin’ Up! in the new Occasions Catalogue that started yesterday. I
first saw this design on Jenni Pauli’s blog
but she didn’t have any tips or instructions on how she made the card.
So I tried an extensive search of the internet but failed to find any
instructions ….. so I ‘slept on it’ and really all I had to do was think
about it for a half a second and really it is soooooo easy. So this is
the first one I made using some of the lovely FREE products you can
earn during SALE-A-BRATION. My decoration could use a little work I
know but I was just so happy I go the closure to work that I wanted to
share it with you.
So yes, I
made a video tutorial on how I did it! Now I am sure that this is ‘not
perfect’ but I know you will be able to refine the basic principle for
this one to make this closure for yourself and either the Scallop or
Angle Topper Tag Punches will work equally well for this technique. So
here is the video I have done for you …..
This is a
final shot of the card from the video. Now to go and make some more of
these and this time I will spend a little more time to get some
‘prettier’ samples.
Tanya's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment