Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Heat Embossing Resist - Patty Bennett


Technique Video: Embossed Resist Magnificent Maple card


Today I have a quick video for you, so that you can make these fun
Magnificent Maple Embossed Resist cards right along with me!
Magificent-maple-resist-cards-2
if you are reading this in an email, please visit PattyStamps.com to view the video

I received this lovely card from Saundra and asked her for the instructions, so that I could recreate her card.. I thought it was too pretty to keep to myself, so I made a video tutorial for you!
Thank you, Saundra for this idea!
Magificent-maple-resist-cards-1
(ABOVE: Saundra's card is in the front, my versions are behind hers)
Magificent-maple-resist-cards-3
Magificent-maple-resist-cards-4
Basic Supplies You'll need to create this card:
(you can purchase any of these supplies in my ONLINE STORE)
Magnificent Maple Stamp, pg 18 Holiday catalog, #131868
"hello" from Four You stamp set, pg 22, #130535 / 130538
Embossing Buddy, #103083
Heat Tool #129053
Any Fall Colored ink pads (I used Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Tangerine Tango)
Brayer, #102395









 

No comments: