Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Versamarking Embossing Folders For Beautiful Cards





stampin up uk independent demonstrator Tracy May card making ideas
The background is stamped using the Lovely Lace embossing folder. You ink up the inside of the folder (the side which says Made In China on it) with Versamark ink and then sandwich your card stock in between and apply even pressure to the outside to transfer the Versamark to the cardstock. I found that the best results were when I used the brayer to roll over the outside, with the embossing folder on a Stampin' Pierce Mat or rubbing your fingers firmly over the outside, with the folder on the mat.


Thank you to Tracy May for showing this technique!! I have been looking all over for the video, as I did not completely understand the SU directions in the 2014-15 catalog (page 174).

Tracy May's blog



No comments: