Spooky Pop Out Swing Shaker
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a shaker card so I was going through withdrawal and HAD to make one!Isn’t this spooky fun!! I took a couple of shakers I’ve done in the past and combined the ideas to create a WINDOW FRAME POP OUT SWING SHAKER! Now that’s a mouthful!!
The card was made with lots of dark colors to give a Halloween feel. The card base is Basic Gray with the window frame in Basic Black and the scene on Smokey Slate. A few metallic sequins in the window give a little sparkle and the brick texture on the base gives depth.
The inside has a few cool effects too. The spider in the corner and a border along the bottom with HAPPY HAUNTING Designer paper. The scene in the window is so fun too, it’s the fall scene from the HAPPY SCENES stamp set. Stamped it black it completes the spooky look I was going for!
You can easily make your own spooky shaker, just go to my VIDEO TUTORIAL for the Pop Out Swing Shaker and substitute the window frame thinlit for the square framelit. You can also find more details about the first window frame shaker I made HERE.
I hope you enjoyed today’s shaker and give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment