Friday, September 25, 2015

Woodlands Embossed Watercolor Background by Sandi McIve


You can find the Stampin’ Up! Woodlands Embossing Folder on page 39 of the  Holiday catalog with a coordinating stamp set; Among the Branches. (Links below)
Stampin' Up! Woodlands Embossing Folder water coloured by Sandi @ www.stampinwithsandi.ca
This month the challenge was to watercolor an Embossed Background.  We could use the “Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper” or we could create our own embossed image.  Now who am I to walk away from that challenge, ha-ha…
This is the first of two finished versions, which actually started last night like this:
Stampin' Up! Woodlands Embossing Folder
I shared this picture with my facebook friends and had lots of “how’d you do that’s”, so I promised a video – here it is:

And here is a PDF Download with the instructions and a Supply List: Woodlands Watercolored
Stampin' Up! Woodlands Embossing Folder water coloured dark by Sandi @ www.stampinwithsandi.ca
and this second card is the darker version – I can’t decide which one I like more!….




Sandi's Blog




No comments: