Cute Conversations is the name of the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
from Stampin Up. The stamp set that came in the kit reminded me of the
candy "conversation" hearts, and that's what I used for inspiration for
these alternate card ideas. They are kind of like big giant candy heart
cards. There's a little something for everyone in this kit. So you can
spread the love, whether you have a Valentine, or not.
Some of the techniques I'm going to share in today's video are how to make this cool gold splatter effect, heat embossing, how to use the emboss buddy, background texture and sponging.
Being single, I got a huge kick out the "Meh" stamp, and had some fun making a little different "broken hearted" version of the card hahaha!
Periscope: My unboxing reveal clip was filmed live on Periscope. I broadcasted the box opening as soon as the kit arrived in my mailbox, it was so excited. I love doing the live video because you guys can be a part of it and ask questions while we go. It's more then just me talking to myself lol. As we were "scoping", on of the gals had to run out to her mailbox she was so excited. Join me on Periscope @stampwithtami
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• 1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription #137858 —— http://goo.gl/VvN2Jr
• Versamark Pad #102283 —— http://goo.gl/hBpv4Y
• Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad #138323 —— http://goo.gl/WIBrt9
• Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974 —— http://goo.gl/7ZPcCP
• Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock #119686 —— http://goo.gl/ZGZmpq
• Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock #120953 —— http://goo.gl/l8adMX
• Heat Tool #129053 —— http://goo.gl/JtnzxK
• Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder #109129 —— http://goo.gl/xl639Q
• Embossing Buddy #103083 —— http://goo.gl/A5WODX
• Stamping Sponges #141337 —— http://goo.gl/gLXQxQ
• Stampin' Spritzer #126185 —— http://goo.gl/9lqYIg
• Aqua Painter #103954 —— http://goo.gl/WSYURi
• Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439 —— http://goo.gl/UmZxZR
• Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #127821 —— http://goo.gl/E9W69g
• Stampin' Dimensionals #104430 —— http://goo.gl/S1cn2L
• Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive #110755 —— http://goo.gl/BHDByX
• Snail Adhesive #104332 —— http://goo.gl/GX0uz3
an InLinkz product list: http://goo.gl/eX4mtb
Be sure to join my social media
Tami White
Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator
✪ STAY CONNECTED ✪
Blog: http://www.stampwithtami.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stampwithtami1
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/stampwithtami
Periscope: https://periscope.tv/stampwithtami
Twitter: http://twitter.com/stampwithtami
Weekly Newsletter: http://ow.ly/Vp8eb
Some of the techniques I'm going to share in today's video are how to make this cool gold splatter effect, heat embossing, how to use the emboss buddy, background texture and sponging.
Being single, I got a huge kick out the "Meh" stamp, and had some fun making a little different "broken hearted" version of the card hahaha!
Periscope: My unboxing reveal clip was filmed live on Periscope. I broadcasted the box opening as soon as the kit arrived in my mailbox, it was so excited. I love doing the live video because you guys can be a part of it and ask questions while we go. It's more then just me talking to myself lol. As we were "scoping", on of the gals had to run out to her mailbox she was so excited. Join me on Periscope @stampwithtami
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• 1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription #137858 —— http://goo.gl/VvN2Jr
• Versamark Pad #102283 —— http://goo.gl/hBpv4Y
• Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad #138323 —— http://goo.gl/WIBrt9
• Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974 —— http://goo.gl/7ZPcCP
• Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock #119686 —— http://goo.gl/ZGZmpq
• Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock #120953 —— http://goo.gl/l8adMX
• Heat Tool #129053 —— http://goo.gl/JtnzxK
• Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder #109129 —— http://goo.gl/xl639Q
• Embossing Buddy #103083 —— http://goo.gl/A5WODX
• Stamping Sponges #141337 —— http://goo.gl/gLXQxQ
• Stampin' Spritzer #126185 —— http://goo.gl/9lqYIg
• Aqua Painter #103954 —— http://goo.gl/WSYURi
• Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439 —— http://goo.gl/UmZxZR
• Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #127821 —— http://goo.gl/E9W69g
• Stampin' Dimensionals #104430 —— http://goo.gl/S1cn2L
• Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive #110755 —— http://goo.gl/BHDByX
• Snail Adhesive #104332 —— http://goo.gl/GX0uz3
an InLinkz product list: http://goo.gl/eX4mtb
Be sure to join my social media
Tami White
Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator
✪ STAY CONNECTED ✪
Blog: http://www.stampwithtami.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stampwithtami1
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/stampwithtami
Periscope: https://periscope.tv/stampwithtami
Twitter: http://twitter.com/stampwithtami
Weekly Newsletter: http://ow.ly/Vp8eb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyckx9Ad6HM
stampwithtami.com
No comments:
Post a Comment