Fun Fold, New Products!
I saw this fun fold on Pinterest. Card base is 4 1/4" x 11", score, 4 1/4" and 8 1/2". Next insert your 2" Circle Punch all the way (you can do this on either side) and center it on the 8 1/2" score line. Easy peasy! Then the rest is just adding your layers and decorating.
1- 2 1/4" x 4" dsp (designer series paper)
2- 4" x 4", 1 dsp and 1 Whisper White (for inside)
1- 1" x 4 1/4" cardstock for the scalloped edge, die cut from the Cutie Pie Thinlits
Close up your card to adhere the 1 3/4" and 2" Circles to the bottom front.
For the inside of this one I used the Confetti Stars Punch, before I adhered down on my card. I stamped the cupcake twice, once on the Whisper White piece and again on a small piece, then punched the second piece out and adhered with a dimensional.
My friend Patty Bennett came over to stamp with me a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to try out this Fun Fold. So this is what we made.
This time we used the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and the
Botanical Blooms Bundle, (stamp set and matching Framelits). Those
vellum flowers (Botanical Gardens Vellum), you can get that paper for
FREE with a $50 order in the Sale-a-bration Catalog. The sentiment is
from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set. Flower centers are from the It's My
Party Enamel Dots. This Framelits set has 14 dies in it. These papers,
dies and stamp set are really beautiful. You can view them all on pages
26-27.
I die cut the left side with one of the framelits in this set. Stunning isn't it? Used the Botanical Gardens Washi Tape on the right side. Love how we have everything to match.
Cindee's Blog





No comments:
Post a Comment