I used the new Farmer’s Market designer paper… I like how you can go a bit more rustic/country style on some sides and more elegant or at least all-occasion on the other sides.
And what bag would be complete without a cute gift tag? I grabbed my You’re So Sweet stamp set (yes, made for the Mini Treat Bag dies but who says you can’t use it with other things too? Here I layered the “Just For You” sentiment for the central point of my card.
TIP: Use the Mini Treat Bag thinlit dies to cut out the center banner piece (they are made to go together!) then layer on a stamped version in a different color that you cut out by hand.
I also found that the smallest of pearls are a perfect match for the dots in the center of the flourishes above the sentiment.
Finally, when you get the stamp set, they helpfully pre-die cut the rubber for your stamps including the INSIDES of the Heart and the Star stamp images from this set.
Use the center of the star stamp to create the star over the sentiment… I used Delightful Dijon, but just be sure to stamp off onto scrap paper TWICE before stamping on your image!
Walkthrough Wednesday Video
Check out this video to see how to make this bag from start to finishhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXetAnTTa5o&feature=youtu.be
Jennifer's Blog...
http://www.nwstamper.com/how-to-make-your-own-gift-bags-with-the-gift-bag-punch-board-video-tutorial-walkthrough-wednesday/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NwStamper+%28Northwest+Stamper+-+a+Stampin%27+Up!+Blog%29
No comments:
Post a Comment