Posted: 08 Jun 2015 12:20 AM PDT
I had SO much fun stamping with this amazing Watercolor Wings stamp set... You could probably guess that this would be one of the very first stamp sets I was going to use in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.. right? If you guessed that.. you are right! :)
Today I have a VIDEO for you to show you my tips for stamping this amazing Butterfly stamp set.. enjoy!
I found it helpful to stamp some little
color combo "cheat sheets" for myself and label them so that I would
remember what colors I liked together.. you can see them all below in
this post.. feel free to copy them!
In my video above, you can see how I have
die cut the butterflies in different ways with the Stampin' UP!
Butterflies Framelits and the Bold Butterfly Thinlits.
You can combine them in so many different ways to get so many fun looks!
Butterfly Color Combo TIP: Search on Pinterest or Google for "butterflies" and then use photos as your color combo inspiration!
Find the Watercolor Wings stamp set on pg 75 of the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog
or view/buy it now online here!
If you want to die cut your butterflies, don't miss:
Watercolor Wings/Bold Butterfly BUNDLE (save 15%) #140232
and the Butterflies Thinlits #137360
I stamped all of these sweet Thank You
cards on the Stampin' Up! Whisper White Note Cards.. the perfect size
for this butterfly! I added ferns from the Butterfly Basics stamp set,
and a Thank You Greeting from One Big Meaning!
And MORE color combos for the Watercolor Wings set!
Patty Bennett's Blog... http://www.pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2015/06/how-to-stamp-watercolor-wings-butterfly-set-video-tutorial.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattysStampingSpot+%28Patty%27s+Stamping+Spot%29
No comments:
Post a Comment