Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Gorgeous Bloom With Hope card by Stampinglee creative Lee Conrey


Bloom With Hope & Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,
Back again for another fabulous sketch challenge from Stamping and Blogging. I found this sketch to be very difficult this week and saw a lot of paper hit the trash before I came up with this. I hope you like it! Sandi likes to challenge me and I love it! heheIMG_2853

Here is the sketch we had to work from. I think I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time! lol

sb79

Card Dimensions are:

  • Basic Black Card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Whisper White for the inside 4 x 5 1/2 and outside mat is 3 3/4 x 5
  • Crushed Curry Mat 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and greeting strip 1/2 x 3
  • Extra Black for the Circle and white for the Flowers.

Directions:

  • Stamp and color your flowers and leaves using the stamp from Bloom with Hope Stamp Set using Memento Black Ink
  • Color in with your Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Old Olive Bendabilites (use the together to achieve really fun color combos)
  • Cut flowers out and a few leaves
  • Punch your Black Circles…using the 1” , 1 3/8 “ and 1 3/4  Circle Punches. Before punching the largest circle punch the 1 3/8 out of a scrap of Black….then punch out the 1/3/4 right of the hole you just punched to make a ring. That is my largest Circle.
  • Punch a 1 3/8 out of the white mat in the lower left corner. Stamp with the Gorgeous Grunge Set.
  • Add the Circle Ring with  Tombo Multi over the open Circle and attach the white mat over the Crushed Curry mat. You now have a window of sorts.
  • Add the other circles and embellish with cut flowers and leaves.
  • Stamp the Greeting onto the Crushed Curry Strip and add to the front of the card with adhesive.
  • Finish with a bow. I used the 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon in Hello Honey and colored it black with a Black Sharpie. Love how the edges have just a hint of yellow in them. I used my Magic Bow Maker of course! (Available at the top of my blog)


That’s it…..fun huh?

Supplies needed:




Lee's Blog

No comments: