Stampin’ Up! Ribbon Tying a Square Knot
Do you struggle tying ribbon? Do you want to learn how to make a perfect square knot?
Well today’s your lucky day! I have a video tutorial for you today showing how to create the above card as well as how to tie a square knot.
I have decided to feature a particular product each month and show you different ways to use it. I’m calling this video series my Tuesday Technique Tips.
Yes, today is Thursday but I wanted to get a jump start on this fun new video series. So join me every Tuesday in August and I’ll show you different ways to tie ribbon.
Today’s tutorial is tying a square knot.
Here is a close up of the Whisper White square knot:
Here’s the finished card:
Here is the other gorgeous Timeless Elegance card with the black square knot:
Now don’t forget this gorgeous ribbon is on the Weekly Deals! Remember there are limited quantities of this ribbon so place your order ASAP; so you can get started making these beautiful square knots.
http://glendasblog.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment