So for my
Rock Star Card I embossed the center with the Rock Star image in
Versarmark and added some Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. I then cut
the next size star on my Big Shot using my Stars Framelits. Next layer
came the Gold Glimmer Paper and then two (2) layers of the Black to make
the card. I dropped down a size to add the vanilla insert for the card.
Want
to know how I put it together? I scored the top point down about 1/2”
in the top of the biggest Black Star (just one) and attached the front
star with a few glue dots to keep it together. Worked like a charm!
Hope
you liked my little share today and will come back….first please make
sure to visit the WWYS Blog and see what the rest of the design team
created with this set. That’s where I’m going!!
Happy Stamping and see you next time!!!
Product List
Stamp
Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [101650]
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [121045]
- Gold Glimmer Paper [133719]
Accessory
Big Shot
Other Cards from the WWYS Blog (What Will You Stamp?) follow, and credit given when found...
This week's guest designer, who submitted this beautiful card for #wwys15, and won a chance to join us this week... Tracy Elsom!






No comments:
Post a Comment