Technique Junkies Watercoloring with Dylusions
Hello Technique Junkie Friends. Today I’m bringing you some inky goodness using a watercoloring technique with Dylusions Ink, which you can now find in the Technique Junkies Store.
I began by white heat embossing over Versamark ink on smooth bristol paper. I taped my project to a board to avoid warping then laid down a lot of water using the Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer. Staring with Pure Sunshine I simply dropped the Dylusions Ink toward the outer edges of the poppies then moving toward the inside using Squeezed Orange, Cherry Pie, and Postbox Red. That’s it – easy as pie!
The stamp I used is Technique Junkies “Large Poppies”. This is a favorite of mine and comes in both small and large sizes. The sentiment is called, “Believe in Yourself” and great to send someone for inspiration.

I hope you’ll join us over at the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog for more inspiration. If you haven’t visited the new Technique Junkies store, I encourage you to stop by because new things are always added.
I also want to leave you with a teaser and tell you the new stamps coming out for August are FABULOUS!!! The design team has put together a great blog hop for you starting on August 1st. Pat will also be offering a sale so be sure to check back then!
https://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/technique-junkies-watercoloring-with-dylusions/
Kathy's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment