Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Step Panel card video, by Dawn Griffith



Christmas Step Panel card video

Happy Scenes  Festive Fireplace step panel cardsHi Stampers,
I am so excited about today's video . I made the step panel card  back in April  HERE for my Hawaii swaps but today's card is the same idea  i just tweaked it a little bit to make  it a luminary Christmas card .
  • LOVE IT!
I seriously let out a shout and started clapping my hands  when I made my 1st version of today's card . I was so excited  ( Good thing I was home alone  and no one was frightened  by my screams of delight  LOL! )  .
Have you ever done that when creating that 1 project that turns out  better than you could have ever imagined ?
  • This was that card for me . 
This weekend  I will be having my local  stampers club meeting and we will be making another version ~ I will share that video next week .
Please click HERE  to watch today's video if you subscribe to my blog feed   
You will need (2) pieces of card stock cut at 
  • 4 1/4" x 11"
  • 3" x 5 1/2"
I will be using  Early Espresso card stock
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/11/christmas-step-panel-card-video-.html#sthash.fPglZL43.dpuf
Christmas Step Panel card video

Happy Scenes  Festive Fireplace step panel cards




Happy Scenes Festive Fireplace step panel cardsHi Stampers,

I am so excited about today's video . I made the step panel card  back in April  HERE for my Hawaii swaps but today's card is the same idea  i just tweaked it a little bit to make  it a luminary Christmas card .

    LOVE IT!

I seriously let out a shout and started clapping my hands  when I made my 1st version of today's card . I was so excited  ( Good thing I was home alone  and no one was frightened  by my screams of delight  LOL! )  .

Have you ever done that when creating that 1 project that turns out  better than you could have ever imagined ?

    This was that card for me .

This weekend  I will be having my local  stampers club meeting and we will be making another version ~ I will share that video next week .

Please click HERE  to watch today's video if you subscribe to my blog feed  

You will need (2) pieces of card stock cut at

    4 1/4" x 11"
    3" x 5 1/2"

I will be using  Early Espresso card stock






- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/11/christmas-step-panel-card-video-.html#sthash.fPglZL43.dpuf




YouTube Video


Dawn's Blog


No comments: