Snowy Lovebirds
Hello Everyone!
I hope all my American crafting friends reading this had a wonderful
Thanksgiving yesterday! I thought I'd drop in today with a quick post
perfect for this time of year. Yesterday we had the prettiest snowfall -
big fluffy flakes coming straight down, no wind, and sunshine. If all
winter days could be like that I might actually enjoy winter!
I sponged the sky in pretty blues and stamped the pine boughs and birds
before embossing with the Softly Falling embossing folder. To add a
little extra sparkle I covered the entire background with Versamark then
sprinkled with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat set. The
sparkle on this card in person is spectacular! To create the shimmer on
the letters I covered a small piece of Bermuda Bay card stock with
Versmark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder before cutting them out.
Melissa's Blog


No comments:
Post a Comment