Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Merry Wishes Christmas Card and Dawn's Quick Tip On Embossing Wooden Elements



Merry Wishes Christmas card

Merry Wishes Christmas card  front  Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!
Hi Stampers,
 Happy Monday friends ! 
Today's Christmas card I guess I was in a gold kind of a mood . I love how the finished card turned out, It's not what I had planned on  but I think it turned out even better than what was in my head .
The Merry Wishes is from the Oh What Fun stamp set # 140386
Here is what the inside of the card looks like .
Merry Wishes Christmas card inside Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/11/merry-wishes-christmas-card-.html#sthash.FK2CADD9.dpuf
Merry Wishes Christmas card

Merry Wishes Christmas card  front  Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!





Merry Wishes Christmas card front Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!



Today's Christmas card I guess I was in a gold kind of a mood . I love how the finished card turned out, It's not what I had planned on  but I think it turned out even better than what was in my head .

The Merry Wishes is from the Oh What Fun stamp set # 140386

Here is what the inside of the card looks like .




Merry Wishes Christmas card inside Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!

 Video showing Dawn's quick tip on Embossing the Wooden Elements...



Thank you Merry Merry Much card with Elements Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up! 

Wooden Elements Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!


Thank you Merry Merry Much card with Elements Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!
Hi Stampers,
 Today we will be Embossing/ adding Dazzling Diamonds and  Coloring  the Snowflake Elements # 139638
as well as the Expressions Natural Elements # 138395
Wooden Elements Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!
Many ideas to customize these awesome elements  to match all your projects .
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/11/dawns-quick-tip-video-of-the-week-embossing-wood-elements-.html#sthash.yLmGiqPP.dpuf
 

- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/11/merry-wishes-christmas-card-.html#sthash.FK2CADD9.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSA0RiPDOK0

Dawn's Blog


No comments: