Fun Fold Card- Joyful Season
Happy Tuesday! I’ve got a Fun Fold Card I am sharing today using the Joyful Season stamp set. SO SO excited.Typically I don’t do a lot of fun fold cards, but recently I had seen this template and thought instantly of the Joyful Season stamp set with the bird.
The card starts with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. I used the Season of Cheer DSP on the front and inside of the card.
Watch the video on how I created this card. It’s filled with fun bloopers, such as a punch that doesn’t like me… Really, you don’t want to miss it.
It never fails when I am excited to share something all kinds of things go wrong. This video says it all… but in the end you DO learn how to create this fun fold card. I think you will enjoy it.
I think this card would be a great manly Christmas card, don’t you?
You will see in the video that I am share 3 fun treasures I found from 3 different framelits. I’ll tell you one because I’m so excited about it I almost wet my pants. See that cute little scallop edge? That little treasure comes from the Cute Pie Framelit. YES! SCORE. I love love a scallop edge. It’s so pretty. Watch the video to see the other 2 treasures.
Kimberl's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment