Christmas Mini Treat Bag Wallet
Some of you might recognize this Candy Wallet
from my Halloween verson I shared last month. I had the design of a
mini wallet in my head to hold the Creepy Cash I found at Target's
Dollar Spot. Then I received a fabulous swap from fellow Control Freak Patty Bennett at
Founder's Circle and I thought - what?...how did she know what was in
my head?! Though her gift card holder was made with our larger Kraft
Bags - it was basically what I had dreamed about for my mini wallet.
Great minds think alike! I made these for a gift for my DOstamperSTARS
team that attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage event this past weekend.
Dawn's Wallet Tips
- Cut a treat bag using Real Red Envelope Paper (2015 Holiday Catalog) with Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Die. Assemble using Fast Fuse.
- Fold up from bottom about 2". (Note: depending on your candy - will determine how far up or down you'll place your fold)
- Wrap 1" x 8" strip of Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper around the treat bag and adhere ends together in the back (this will hold the "wallet" together)
- Tie Mossy Meadow 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon around the treat bag
- Stamp greeting from Oh What Fun stamp set in Mossy Meadow onto scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut with Banner Framelits.
- Punch 1/8" hole in corner of banner tag and tie on with Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker’s Twine.
- Color rhinestone with red permanent marker and attach to holly leaves on banner tag
- Stamp greeting with Mossy Meadow ink onto 2-7/8" x 3-1/4" Very Vanilla panel. Insert into top section of wallet
- Insert candy into lower section of wallet
- Enjoy!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 140386 Oh, What Fun Stamp Set
- 133645 Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
- 101650 Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 139604 Real Red Envelope Paper
- 139592 Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper
- 138419 Mossy Meadow 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon
- 138414 Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker’s Twine
- 113439 Big Shot
- 137547 Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies
- 132173 Banners Framelits Die
- 134365 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch
- 119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
- 129026 Fast Fuse Adhesive
http://dostamping.typepad.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment