Monday, November 2, 2015

Envelope Gift Card Holder, by Cindee Wilkinson





This is a fun way to give a gift card. I don't know about you, but I've been giving gift cards more often than an actual gift. Think about it, its always the right size, color, style, etc. We made this one in Mary's card class last month. It uses the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper and a Medium size Envelope. 

You can make these as fancy or plain as you want. Male or female, birthday, anniversary, Christmas, just because, you name it and it works. Just change the Designer Series paper and stamp set.  Boom! Here are two Christmas examples.
We also used the Flurry of Wishes stamp set with the matching punch. I love the wood snowflakes that we put on the belly band for this one. Finished it off with an Iced Rhinestone.



I'm sure you will want to know how I made this........I did a quick tutorial for you. This is something you can make up in just a few minutes.








Cindee's Blog




No comments: