Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Christmas Bag. by Tami


12 Days of Christmas 2015 Day 5

 12daysofChristmas2015day5b
A Christmas Bag is the 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set.
To close the bag I used a Clothespin that I covered with the Silver Foil ... and I added a small strip of the Silver Sequin.
12daysofChristmas2015day5
Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website. 
Click here to download the Instructions
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- See more at: http://mychicnscratch.com/2015/12/12-days-of-christmas-2015-day-5.html#sthash.64JhnElE.dpuf

12 Days of Christmas 2015 Day 5

 12daysofChristmas2015day5b
A Christmas Bag is the 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set.
To close the bag I used a Clothespin that I covered with the Silver Foil ... and I added a small strip of the Silver Sequin.
12daysofChristmas2015day5
Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website. 
Click here to download the Instructions
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- See more at: http://mychicnscratch.com/2015/12/12-days-of-christmas-2015-day-5.html#sthash.64JhnElE.dpuf

12 Days of Christmas 2015 Day 5

 12daysofChristmas2015day5b
A Christmas Bag is the 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set.
To close the bag I used a Clothespin that I covered with the Silver Foil ... and I added a small strip of the Silver Sequin.
12daysofChristmas2015day5
Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website. 
Click here to download the Instructions
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- See more at: http://mychicnscratch.com/2015/12/12-days-of-christmas-2015-day-5.html#sthash.64JhnElE.dpuf
12 Days of Christmas 2015 Day 5
December 9, 2015




12daysofChristmas2015day5b
A Christmas Bag is the 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.

I used the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set.

To close the bag I used a Clothespin that I covered with the Silver Foil ... and I added a small strip of the Silver Sequin.




12daysofChristmas2015day5
 

Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website. 



 

Click here to download the Instructions



Christmas Bag - Day #5 2015
Instructions ©Angie Kennedy Juda
chicnscratch.com

Stamps:  Oh What Fun 140386
Ink: Night of Navy 126970
Paper: Season of Cheer DSP 139590 (10 x 5), Thick Whisper
White 140272 (2” Circle), Silver Foil 132178 (2-3/8 Scallop Circle
and small strip for Clothespin
Tools & Accessories:  Simply Scored 122334, 2” Circle Punch
133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Silver Sequin 13839,
Silver Cording Trim 139620, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Piercer
126189, Clothespins 133764, Glue Dots 103683, Dimensionals
104430, Bone Folder 102300


Instructions
1.  Please read instructions all the way through before you begin.
2.  Stamp the image with Night of Navy ink and cut out with the 2”
Circle Punch.
3.  Cut out a Foil 2-3/8 Scallop Circle and add the image to it with a
Dimensional.
4.  Cut three Rhinestones in a row and attach below image.
5.  Now we’ll make the box .... Score the DSP @ 1-1/4 on both sides of  the portrait side.  Score @ 4” on both sides of the landscape side.
6.  Fold on score lines and then turn on the portrait side and fold the
center score line down to the score line on the line side.  Repeat on
all four corners.  Bring top together and hold with a binder clip.
7.  Cut small piece of Silver Foil, attach to Clothespin with Glue Dots and trim around it.  Repeat on other side.
8.  Tie a bow with the Silver Cording Trim and add to Clothespin with a Glue Dot.
9.  Remove binder clip and add to top of bag with a small strip of
Sequin Trim.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:

    Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set - 140386

    Season Of Cheer Designer Series Paper - 139590

    Silver Cording Trim - 139620

    Silver Sequin Trim - 138399

    Clothespins - 133764

    2" Circle Punch - 133782

    2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - 118874

    Silver Foil Sheets - 132178

    Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad - 126970

    Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246

    Simply Scored - 122334

    Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock - 140272

    Glue Dots - 103683

    Paper-Piercing Tool - 12618

- See more at: http://mychicnscratch.com/2015/12/12-days-of-christmas-2015-day-5.html#sthash.64JhnElE.dpuf



No comments: