Snowflake Hanger
This past Saturday we had our Luv2Stamp Christmas Party at Fuddrucker's. It was so much fun. We all brought a hand made gift in a bag, unwrapped. Then we went around and picked a bag. Now we could steal from each other, but no one did. It seemed that the bag that we each picked was perfect for ourselves.
My gift was this Snowflake Hanger.

I took 3 different snowflakes and hot glued them together. Then I took some of our Gold Cording and wrapped around two of the snowflakes and hot glued it. I just couldn't think of any other way to glue them together so they would be sturdier.
I embossed in Gold on all three of them. Some more than others. For the first one I stamped the Snowflake from Flurry of Wishes in Versamark then sprinkled Gold Embossing powder over it and embossed. I added one of our Snowflake Elements and a Linen Thread bow. You can see I attached some Gold Sequins to the bottom of the Embossed Snowflake. Punched this snowflake with matching punch.
This one I embossed and fussy cut the snowflake and made it into a shaker. Added another Snowflake Element with a Linen Thread bow.
Last one, I added a Corrugated Star (used Stars Framelits)that was embossed with Gold Embossing Powder with more Sequins, Gold Ribbon and the Tree die cut piece, which is from the Square Pillow Box (its on the retirement list.....insert sad face).
Darlene picked my gift. Hope she likes it! I love these snowflakes. I only have a few more.......
This is how they come at Michael's. You get 2 each of 4 designs. I got them on sale for under $3, they are regularly $6.99. I bought 3 packages. You can see a couple of the ornaments I made HERE! My Stamp Club gals loved making these ornaments.
Cindee's Blog





No comments:
Post a Comment