Hot Chocolate Cup of Cheer Gift Idea
Need a quick Holiday gift idea? Enjoy this quick Holiday Gift Idea for a hot chocolatey treat for your co-workers, neighbors, friends, and it makes a great teacher gift, too!
I used a Stampin' UP! Tag a Bag Kraft bag folded in 1/2 and decorated with stamped images to dress up this Hot Chocolate treat pouch! WATCH THE VIDEO HERE to see how to make this cute pouch that also doubles as a gift card holder pouch!
These are the 2 stamp sets and cute little bags I used for this project:
- Snow Place stamp set - save 15% on the Bundle which includes the framelit dies!
- Kraft Tag a Bag gift bags
- Cup of Cheer stamp set (wood or clear mount)
After folding the Kraft bag, I wrapped a 10-1/2" x 2" piece of striped Color Me Irresistible paper around the bag. I love the already embossed striped on it.. so pretty! Then I punched a piece of the polkadot pattern Color Me Irresistible paper (brayered with Real Red) using my 2-3/8" scalloped circle punch, and a 2" circle of striped paper from the Season of Cheer paper pack and added those on the left side. I stamped and die cut the snowman and his scarf and hat using the Snow Friends / Snow Place bundle. The cut mug was stamped with the Cup of Cheer set in Real Red on Thick Whisper White and cut out with my Paper Snips. Add 3 randomly placed rhinestones and you are done!
Slip in a hot cocoa packet, chocolate dipped spoon, candy cane, gift card, love note, photo... :)
Check out these other cute projects with the Cup of Cheer set by Stampin UP!
Patty's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment