Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cardinal Bird Punch Card, by Dawn G







Merry Christmas Cardinal puffy paint Stampin'Up! Dawn Griffith



Here are the items we will be using for the Puffy Paint .Items can be found at your local dollar store .
  • White Glue 
  • Shaving Cream
  • Paint brush 
  • spoon and paper bowl 
For the Cardinal Bird we will be using the
  • Bird Builder punch #117191 
  • Owl Builder punch#118074
All the other items  shown in today's video will be listed below . PLUS I want to let  you know I realize the Ornamental Pine stamp set is NO longer available But I  wanted to use the  set for a few special cards I am sending out to my  special Demonstrator friends .I just wanted to give you an idea on how to use the puffy paint  on a card anyway .
 The other 2 sets used on today's card :
  • Hardwood stamp (w)# 133032 (c)# 133035
  • Six Sayings stamp set (w)# 139849 (c)# 139852 ( 2015 Holiday Catalog Hostess ONLY  set ) 
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/12/diy-puffy-paint-and-cardinal-with-bird-builder-punch-video-.html#sthash.Jt2hOafF.dpuf
 Here are the items we will be using for the Puffy Paint .Items can be found at your local dollar store .

    White Glue
    Shaving Cream
    Paint brush
    spoon and paper bowl

For the Cardinal Bird we will be using the

    Bird Builder punch #117191
    Owl Builder punch#118074

All the other items  shown in today's video will be listed below . PLUS I want to let  you know I realize the Ornamental Pine stamp set is NO longer available But I  wanted to use the  set for a few special cards I am sending out to my  special Demonstrator friends .I just wanted to give you an idea on how to use the puffy paint  on a card anyway .

 The other 2 sets used on today's card :

    Hardwood stamp (w)# 133032 (c)# 133035
    Six Sayings stamp set (w)# 139849 (c)# 139852 ( 2015 Holiday Catalog Hostess ONLY  set )


- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/12/diy-puffy-paint-and-cardinal-with-bird-builder-punch-video-.html#sthash.Jt2hOafF.dpuf


image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/hires.aviary.com/k/mr6i2hifk4wxt1dp/15121819/7f40857f-f6f0-4325-91bd-bf0e65a2eed4.png

Dawn's Blog



No comments: