Monday, December 14, 2015



Candy Cane Treats

I’ve got a quick treat for you today that is easy and FUN!  It also gives another use for the MINI TREAT BAG THINLIT.
half size mini treat bags becreativewithnicole
I told you these were fun!  This is a great way to give a small gift to teachers, mail carriers, etc.
wreath candy cane
I used the smaller die from the treat bag and cut out two to adhere together to create the pocket for the candy cane.  To make it a little fancier, I cut a 2″ x 6″ piece of Whisper White and punched a tag at the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
candy cane treat
This long tag is a great place to write “to and from” for your gift.  It also secures the candy cane in the pocket.  I used a couple of glue dots to adhere the candy cane to the tag and added gold ribbon to the top.
half size mini treat bags becreativewithnicole
If you are looking for a treat idea, this is the way to go!  There are so many ways to embellish and lots of great designer paper patterns to choose from!

Nicole's Blog




No comments: