Thursday, December 3, 2015

Floating Christmas Card Video



Floating Christmas Card Video



#1 Floating Christmas cards by Dawn Griffith Stampin'Up!



Today we will be making this  Floating Christmas card .
 It's called a  floating card because it looks to be  floating in the center of the card . You could use  fishing line to hold the floating image but  today we will be using the gold cording   since I am using the Gold Foil sheets #132622
Since this is a floating card you will want to sign the back of the card so  the message doesn't interfere with the  whole floating presentation of the card . I will be showing you the inside and back side as well as  making the whole card with you  in today's video .
 It  is a  simple card to make just looks like you spent a lot longer making it.   I have made a a few of these for  my gift certificates  that  I will be sending out  .
- See more at: http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/#sthash.Tl2KssnR.dpuf
 It's called a  floating card because it looks to be  floating in the center of the card . You could use  fishing line to hold the floating image but  today we will be using the gold cording   since I am using the Gold Foil sheets #132622

Since this is a floating card you will want to sign the back of the card so  the message doesn't interfere with the  whole floating presentation of the card . I will be showing you the inside and back side as well as  making the whole card with you  in today's video .

 It  is a  simple card to make just looks like you spent a lot longer making it.   I have made a a few of these for  my gift certificates  that  I will be sending out  .



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvN4AGpaaE

Products used in today's video PLUS the other  floating card

Embellished Ornaments Clear-Mount BundleMossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' PadWhisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card StockMerry Moments Designer Series Paper     Perfect Pines Framelits Dies       
MossyMeadow                     WhisperWhite MerryMomentsDSP PerfectPines Embellished Ornaments
                                                                                                                                       Thinlets Dies

Ovals Collection Framelits Die    Gold Cording Trim   Gold Foil Sheets   Pearl Basic Jewels EmbellishmentsPaper-Piercing Tool  Tear & Tape Adhesive
 Ovals                 Gold Cording      Gold Foil Sheets      Pearls            Piercing Tool     Tear&TapeAdh

Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock    Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock   Gold Stampin' Glitter          
Crumb Cake                                      Very Vanilla      Gold Stampin Glitter



Dawn's Blog




No comments: